You’ll get help in dealing with the day-to-day stress of being at risk for anaphylaxis, or having a child who is at risk. Plus, you will keep up to date on any new developments. It can be helpful to talk with others who understand what you’re going through.
If there is not already a group in your area, we can help you start one. Our information package has all of the material you need to get started. We will also put you in touch with other support group leaders who can share their experiences with you.
In setting up a support group, you will benefit by:
- Increasing your knowledge about anaphylaxis
- Connecting with other people who live with life-threatening allergies
- Enhancing your coping skills
- Helping others who are at risk for anaphylaxis and providing guidance to newly diagnosed families
Metro Vancouver Anaphylaxis Group
Vancouver, British Columbia
To learn more about the Vancouver group and its leaders, check out our support group profile.
Children with Food Allergies Alberta – Education and Support Group
Sherwood Park, Alberta
To learn more about the Sherwood Park group and its leaders, check out our support group profile
Saskatchewan Anaphylaxis Support Group (SASG)
Saskatoon and Regina, Saskatchewan
To learn more about the Saskatchewan group and its leaders, check out our support group profile.
Toronto Anaphylaxis Education Group (TAEG)
To learn more about TAEG and its leaders, take a look at our support group profile
Food Allergy Support Durham
Durham Region, Ontario
- Contact Adele: FASDurham@gmail.com
To learn more about Adele, FAS Durham’s leader, check out our support group profile.
Dresden Area Allergy Support Group
- Contact Robyn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @dresdenareaallergysupport
- Facebook: @dresdenareaallergysupport
To learn more about Robyn, Dresden Allergy Support Group’s leader, check out our support group profile.
Ottawa Anaphylaxis Support Group (OASG)
- Contact Stephanie: email@example.com
- Website: www.oasg.ca
- Facebook: @ottawaanaphylaxissupportgroup
To learn more about Stephanie, OASG’s leader, check out our support group profile.
Niagara Food Allergy Parents Support Group
To learn more about Pam, Niagara Food Allergy Parents Support Group’s leader, check out our support group profile.
Montreal Allergy Support Group (MASG)
- Contact Carla: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.allergiesmontreal.weebly.com
- Facebook: @allergiesmontreal
To learn more about Carla and Annie, MASG’s leaders, take a look at our support group profile.
Greater Moncton Allergy Education Group (GMAEG)
Moncton, Dieppe, Riverview NB
To learn more about Sally, GMAEG’s leader, check out our support group profile.